Guidance on Proper Usage
When you use OfficialReport.com, you will receive information from some of the world's most comprehensive databases that may include sensitive data. Your use of the information is governed by legal (including but NOT limited to Fair Credit and Reporting Act
regulations), ethical, and moral obligations.
Please use the information you receive responsibly.
To help you better understand the specific use-cases for our services, we have provided examples of proper and improper usage below.
Important: The lists below are not comprehensive, only some common examples.
You May use an Official Report, LLC report:
- To learn more about your existing or new neighbors.
- To learn more about your family members.
- To learn more about your children's friend's parents.
- To learn more about new or existing friends.
- To learn more about old school friends.
- To learn more about potential dates.
- To learn more about social media friends.
- To learn more about online buyers or sellers.
- To learn more about yourself.
You May Not use an Official Report, LLC report:
- To stalk or harass another person.
- To steal an identity.
- For evaluating a person for employment, reassignment, promotion, or retention. Including, but NOT limited to domestic workers.
- In leasing a residential or commercial space
- To determine a person’s qualifications for an educational program or scholarship
- To assess the risk of existing credit obligations of an including, but NOT limited to mortgages or insurance.
Get access to a Consumer Reporting Agency website by visiting one of the providers below. Keep in mind, Official Report LLC has no affiliation with any service listed on this page and provides links as a courtesy to our customers.